|Sometimes, if cookies are not allowed in your browser settings, your browser will move to a new page each time you sign in. This may change your current signed-in status and cause cookie errors.
You can try the following to solve the cookie problem.
First close all open windows and then open one window of your Internet browser.
1. Internet Explorer 6.0
- Click "Tool" on the top toolbar
- Select "Internet Options"
- Click on "Delete Cookies" and "Delete Files"
- Click on "Privacy" on top bar and set the level to medium
2. Internet Explorer 5
- Click "Tools" and then click "Internet Options"
- Click "Custom Level," scroll to the Cookies section, and then click "Enable" for both cookie options.
3. Internet Explorer 4.x
- Click "View," and then click "Internet Options"
- Click the "Advanced" tab
- Scroll to the "Security" section
- Under cookies, click "Always Accept Cookies"
4. Netscape Communicator 4.X
- Click "Edit" and then choose preferences
- Click "Advanced" on the left
- Check "Accept All Cookies" on the right
If you are still unable to solve this problem, please try to find the directory where your system is installed, e.g., "C: Windows." Then go to sub-directory "Cookies" and "Temporary Internet Files." Then delete all files named "Cookies." Please reboot your computer when you have finished this process.